This aerial combat began on 22 November, 1971, several days before the formal start of hostilities. The first encounter was so dramatic and happened in full view of so many ordinary people on the ground that it would endure in public memory as one of the most vivid moments of the war. The scene […]
Search Combat Gears
Date Wise Arrangement :-
- January 2022 (1)
- June 2020 (2)
- November 2017 (1)
- April 2017 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- March 2014 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (4)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (19)
- March 2013 (28)
- February 2013 (91)
- January 2013 (24)
- December 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (3)
- April 2012 (4)
- (no title) January 3, 2022
- Between 6-20 Chinese soldiers killed, 11 injured in Galwan Valley clash with Indian Army, reports Chinese media, 3 Indian combatants martyred. June 16, 2020
- Senior PFI leaders murder pregnant elephant by feeding explosives stuffed fruites. June 5, 2020
- Certificate from IIT Roorkie November 29, 2017
- Dont Fear App: When it comes to protecting your loved ones. April 21, 2017
Like us on fb to get latest updates.
Recent visitors from around the world____________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ our google plus community:-
Recent HITS ____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________
Click on your favourite topic1962 1971 admin Agni Agni-V air Anthony Quinn army australia aviation belgium bharat bollywood britain Canada cars China denmark DRDO england facebook finland flight lieutenant force great greece Gregory Peck hindustan hollywood ICBM India indian metropolis Intercontinental ballistic missile Islam israel italy japan Kargil Karl Malden Kashmir Lewis Milestone Lockheed Martin Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II mi;itary middle-east missile Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle Netherlands newspaper front pages nitherlands North Korea Pakistan perception plugin POK politics post powerful Robert Wise Russia Saudi Arabia siachin singapore south korea spain Steve McQueen transportation turkey united kingdom United States United States Air Force widget World Bank World War I World War II
- Chhabi NaikMy great India I thanks to. DRDA.thanks to DRDA all scientist, I hope so quickly test 16000 kmtr ran
- RAJIt should really test an ICBM to meet any countries threat
- Avanish kumarI am proud my country we urge DRDO develope high power KALI project
- mohanGood work by drdo all the best for your projects&develope a missile that should straightly trage
- JATIN MEHRAMig29k is far better than F18 super hornet in head to head in close dog fight. Overall Mig29k is bet
- 16,000 km range missile: Dream project of Indian DRDO (defense research and development organisation) (18)
- The best Intelligence Agency of the world – ISI of Terrorist Republic of Pakistan (11)
- War movies and role in perception managenent:- (9)
- Mig-29K Fulcrum-D vs F/A-18E/F Super Hornet (6)
- Agni 5 : Significance of Indian ICBM (Implications on Asian balance of power) (5)
- The F-35 Lightening II: JSF project: (5)
- World’s First-Ever Glass-Bottomed Plane
- “THE DRAGON’S QUEST FOR STRATEGIC DOMINANCE”
- 16,000 km range missile: Dream project of Indian DRDO (defense research and development organisation)
- 21 sikhs vs 10,000 enemies
- 22 choppers to chop the enemy!! This is probably the best chopper ever made
- 75-Year-Old Woman Intercepted By Fighter Jets During Barack Obama’s Visit To Chicago
- A-10 Thunderbolt II
- A6M Zero vs Spitfire/Seafire
- About the battery system in a 787 Dreamliner
- Aero India- Asia’s premier air show
- AESA on F-15: Singapore scenario
- AFSPA(armed forces special powers act) rigid in INDIA
- Agni 5 : Significance of Indian ICBM (Implications on Asian balance of power)
- Agni 6: Gateway to future of Indian Nuclear deterrence
- AIR COMBAT MANEUVER# THACH WEAVE:
- Airbus cancels the plan to include lithium-ion batteries in the new A350 plane after Boeing’s bitter experience with the 787 Dreamliner.
- Arab MIG-21s vs Israeli Mirage IIICJs
- Armoured Vehicle Concept: Track and Wheeled
- Asia biggest air show takes off
- Attack Choppers
- Attack on Thailand military base.
- Authors take on one year of MMRCA
- B2 spirit bomber
- Best Military GAdgets of 2012
- Biden-Lavrov meet tries revival of ‘reset’
- Boeing, Northrop, Raytheon Help MDA Test Interceptor
- BrahMos in IAF soon, says Sivathanu Pillai
- China’s carrier killer
- China’s claw enters Japanese aerospace
- China’s claw over North India and Tibet
- Chinese plan to kill drug dealer with drone highlights military advances
- Chopper deal: India warns Italian firm of blacklisting
- Common misconceptions about the Chengdu J-20
- Concept of Co-Axial Rotors
- Concept of flying tanks!!
- Confusions regarding Raptor should be cleared.
- Dear Readers,I was a bit…
- Decoding N011m bars of DRDO
- Defiant North Korea crosses missile threshold
- Deliver IJT by 2015, Antony tells HAL
- Design Flaws with the Iranian Stealth:
- Diamond Ring Shaped Wings on Fighter Planes.
- DOD to recruit Cyber warriors
- Dogfight during gulfwar
- Evolution of the Raptor.
- Expats dominate Civilian Indian skies
- F-22 Raptor
- F-35 and Italy
- F-35 and netherlands…
- F-35 vs Su-35
- F-35, MORE REDESIGN
- F-4 Phantom II vs Mig-17 in the Vietnam War(1965-73)
- FBI flexing cyber muscles!
- First day at Air show
- Five years after 26/11, India faces intelligence famine
- Gripen-39C Vs Gripen NG
- Hackers attack major Czech banks
- HAL-Gnats versus North American Sabre
- How AESA radar work.
- How F-22 Raptor came to existance.
- how Iron Dome protects Israelis from Arab Terrorists
- IAF to modernise, raise four more Su-30MKI squadrons
- Impact of Indian Military budget cut
- India begins countdown for satellite launch using PSLV technology.
- India pinsared between Terrorist republic of pakistan and communist republic of china
- India test-fires Under water missiles
- India to cut down on defence spending.
- INDIA TO DISPLAY ITS IRON-FIST
- India to test maneuverable misslie – Nirbhay.
- India’s IOCL assurance to the nation.
- Indian Air Force orders 50 laser-guided bombs from ADE
- Indian Army developing by leaps and bounds, its logistics and transport capablities.
- Indian Defence PRO remanded in custody
- Indian Gang Raped in Maldives.
- Indian indigenous Stealth Dominance :AMCA
- Indian Listening Station In Oman Monitoring Pakistan’s Naval Communications
- Indian Navy dominates the Arabian Sea
- Indian Navy keen on weaponised Dhruv
- Indian NIA grills Somali national; rules out terror link
- Indian puts first smart phone in space.
- Intelligible life beyond Earth:Nightmarte or a potential ally??
- Iran accepts U.S. offer of talks to end standoff
- Iranian Stealth Fighter Plane!
- Israel and F-35 JSF…
- Israel attack on Syria Justified??
- Israel tests new Arrow missile interceptor: ministry
- J-20 vs F 22
- Karzai orders US forces out of Afghan province.
- Kauveri Engine Propelling its way further into future
- Latest news::1.USAF to d…
- Latest peace Drama of Terrorist Republic of Pakistan
- Layout of Mig-35
- M2002 Main battle tank (North Korea)
- Maldives Crisis
- McDonnell 119/220
- Merkava Mk4: Israeli main battle tank
- Messerschmitt Me 262
- Middle East has lost 144 cubic km of water.
- Mig-29K Fulcrum-D vs F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
- Mig-35 specs
- Mighty Indian Air Force displays prowess at Pokhran air show
- MMRCA FINAL DUEL.
- Mossad agent in Australia.
- Myths and realities about relation between the asian giants
- North Korea still trying to make a Potent Nuclear Bomb.
- North Korea warns USA of a nuclear strike just after Pak helped it develop one.
- Obama hints at penalties for cos creating jobs abroad
- Obama shoots down gun owners’ fears
- Ovation as Muslim players join Israeli club
- Pakistan helps North Korea in making the Nuclear Bomb.
- Pakistan threatens “Jihadi Attack on India”
- Penalise late suppliers, says IAF chief
- Pilots prefer a…
- Pinaka rockets successfully test-fired from multi-barrel rocket launcher.
- RAMJET ENGINE
- Relations between operation Eagle Claw and Geronimo.
- Russia Rolls Out Last Soviet-Era Tu-154 Airliner
- Russia Supplies Offensive Weapons to China.
- S400 Air Defence
- Same Dish But With A New Flavour!
- SAR: Synthetic Radar Aperture
- Shoe Business in Iran.
- Should Big Data Businesses Be Forced to Prevent Hacking?
- Structural Difference between F-22 and J-20
- Su 30 SM can be next big thing
- Su30 mki: Best 4++ generation Fighter plane ever built
- SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE:-
- Syria targeted as Israel tries to avoid terrorist access to Hi-tech weaponry.
- Tech Blog 2: Implement your own shell using C program
- Tech Blog 3: Simple communication from child process to parent process using Pipe
- Tech Post 1: Solution to Dining Philosphers problem:
- TENSIONS IN THE FAR EAST.
- Terrorist Republic of Pakistan continues to be inside the ditch which it dug for its Democratic neighbour.
- Terrorist Republic of Pakistan violates cease fire yet again
- Test fire of Worlds Finest and Fastest Supersonic Cruse Missile.
- The best Intelligence Agency of the world – ISI of Terrorist Republic of Pakistan
- The Caesar
- The F-35 Lightening II: JSF project:
- The Indian MMRCA Deal Video
- The lowdown on the meteor crash in Russia
- The most advanced Chineese main Battle Tank:Type 99
- The object of w…
- THE SECRET RUSSIAN UAV.
- The World Factbook by CIA
- Transition from the Merkava tank to the B-2 Spirit Bomber
- Trick of KULBIT
- Turkish Marxist group claims Ankara attack
- US military are looking at ios and android based phones could ditch rim
- USA using robo soldiers!!
- Vietnaam flexing muscles on Indian steriods.
- War movies and role in perception managenent:-
- We Have These Things Called Aircraft Carriers
- What happened to F – 35 JSF
- When a typo made terrorist republic of Pakistan piss in pants.
- When Indian Forces defeated chineese aggressors in a bloody skirmish
- When politics crosses religion: Sikh fora to protest French turban ban
- Why India should not cut down military budget?
- Why Microsoft is Celebrating Apple’s Patent Win Over Samsung?
- Will this ever end?
- World’s costliest Airport
- Worlds Largest stealth frigate:
- Your Flight, In Their Hands